How to Enroll with NDCDE
Select school personnel who will be enrolling your students with NDCDE. They should ...
- Contact Laurie Tuma using our Contact NDCDE Staff Form to set up an online store account if the individual(s) do not already have one.
- Watch the following How to Enroll Video to familiarize themselves with the enrollment process.
- Before submitting any enrollments you need to confirm that each students email address can communicate (email, file sharing etc) with the North Dakota K12 Office 365 environment (k12.nd.us). Confirm this with your tech coordinator if your school manages its own G-Suite or Office 365 tenant.
- More details can be found here in the School Guidance FAQ.
Choose from the available NDCDE online courses at our website: www.ndcde.org
- If you will be enrolling more than 10 students in one course, please contact NDCDE's principal, Jenifer Mastrud at 701-515-1279 or by using our Contact NDCDE Staff Form, so a separate course section can be created for your school.
- When ready to enroll your students, you will need to select the start and end dates. NDCDE online courses are automatically set for 20 weeks; therefore, if you would like specific dates that align to your distance learning schedule or school's academic calendar, you will need to note that at the time of the enrollment process.
- It should be noted on the enrollment form if a student has an IEP or 504 plan. At the completion of the enrollment process, the modification page should then be shared with NDCDE's Assistant Principal Nicole Matchett Wagner at: email@example.com
A school approved learning coach (LC) to monitor student progress and proctor online exams must be identified and listed for each student's enrollment.
- It is highly encouraged that schools have an internal policy in place regarding parents serving as learning coach and the the school's approval for parent LCs is stated in the notes section of the enrollment.
Discounts may be available for North Dakota Schools who are members of North Dakota Small Organized School (NDSOS).
- For more information on how to become an NDSOS member, please visit their website: http://www.ndsos.org
It is recommended that the local school's technology coordinator confirm that the device students will be using meet NDCDE's computer requirements for taking online courses.