For the best user experience, NDCDE suggests using a laptop, desktop, Chromebook, or iPad. There are some courses that require specific software. These courses may not work on a Chromebook or iPad. If specific software for a course is required, it will be listed in the course description.
Examples of devices that are not supported:
- Android Tablets
- Smartphones (iPhone, Android, Windows Phone and BlackBerry)
Smart Phones (iPhone and Android) can be used in addition to your computer to compliment your learning experience. SmartPhones can be used for ...
- Text messaging with your instructor.
- Speaking with your instructor.
- Taking photos or recording videos for course assignments and projects.
- Monitoring your email account for course related emails.
- Receiving notifications via text message or email when you receive a score or feedback.
- Syncing your personal calendar (such as Google Calendar) with your assignment pacing chart. This will allow you to monitor when your assignments are due (from your SmartPhone) outside of the Learning Management System (LMS).