All tests must be proctored by your learning coach (formerly called exam administrator). Students are not able to access test codes.
Notify your learning coach that you are prepared to take the test and schedule a date and time.
Preparing for Test Tips
- Set your goals and decide how you can accomplish them.
- Come up with tools or strategies to recall "facts" such as names and dates.
- Review the graded lessons.
- Study the teacher's corrections and comments.
- Re-watch informational videos.
- Review your notes.
- Get enough rest the night before.
- Eat well.
- Learn from your mistakes.