Study Tips that Work
The following tips will help you be successful in your course.
- Avoid procrastinating!
- Check for emails from your teacher.
- Save all communications.
- Limit distractions.
- Put your phone on vibrate.
- Avoid checking social networking sites until break time.
- Do assigned reading, watch videos and take notes.
- Use the interactive learning activities when provided.
- Study at the same time and place each day!
- Work for short periods: 30-45 min.
- Take short breaks: Stretch.
- Check your grades & track your progress.
- Use your resources wisely.
- Email, call or text your teacher if you need help!
- Think positively!