Required Chromebook User Skills
Chromebook users should be knowledgeable of the following six best practices that can be performed with any Chromebook. Knowing these will help you navigate most situations in your online course. Knowing these six practices is a must if you are going to interact with Windows and Mac users in the online world.
- Submitting Google Docs using Google Drive.
- How to fill and save a PDF assignment using Google Drive.
- How a PDF file can be converted to a Google Doc.
- How a Google Doc can be converted to a PDF file.
- How a Google Doc can be converted to a MS Word file.
- How a Word document can be converted to a Google Doc
- How to take a screenshot of part or all of your computer screen.
This video shows a student how to submit an assignment file (Google Doc), that resides in Google Drive on the G-Suite platform, to their instructor in the Buzz LMS (Learning Management System).
- Open Assignment
- Complete Assignment
- Click Print button
- Click Change button
- Select Save as PDF
- Click Save
- Name Assignment
- Click Save button